Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Night Missoula and Jerry Johnson Hot Springs

I finally had the weekend off so we went to Jerry Johnson Hot Springs, Idaho.  One of Danny's favorite places, I 'd have to say I was skeptical thinking it would not be hot or deep enough.  We got there and had the whole place to ourselves.  The water was in the 100's and it was about 4 feet deep, the best part it started snowing and it was so beautiful..  We really needed a day out like this.  We sat in the springs until it snowed so much out clothes were covered and then we decide to journey more.  We  then went on a xmas tree in the Lolo National(cost $5.00).  It was a great Sunday.



1 comment:

Grammie and Pappa Reyes said...

Tristan and Indy,

You boys are growing up so fast. I am so impressed with all your talents. I would have loved to join you in the hotsprings... I bet that felt awesome. I'm kind of stuck on being warm and love to hot tub at home, so know the hot springs would of gone over well.

Carla, those desserts look like they came from a chef. Nice job! The turkey didn't look half bad either Dan. Maybe one day in the near future, you will cook Thanksgiving dinner for your dad and I. Boy, that would be a treat.

Take care and know we love you all very much. Call when you can and give Tristan and Indy much love for us.

Denise and Dad